Seat Brackets for BB6 Prelude

Hey all, I managed to get my hands on a Bride Brix 1 (driver side) seat without rails or brackets. I hear universal rails will easily suit and can easily get my hands on them however I am having a lot of trouble finding a seat bracket that also has the seat belt holder in NSW, the ones I do find are on US sites and only cost around 100 and another 300 for shipping. Anyone know of a place where I can get a custom bracket made up? or where I can find one in Aus?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    just get the bride rail.
    because:
    -Its made for the car
    -Has good sliders which have a buckle mount on the slider so the buckle moves with the chair unlike cheaper setups
    -Trusted brand
    -will fit the seat

i have used the bride ones before in a few applications and the OEM buckle always mounts up perfectly, and if it doesnt then they give you a new bolt nut and wave washer, so that it will.
    the buckle will also still be able to swivel because bride actually thinks this stuff out. most universal ones dont give u the bolt etc and make the sizes wrong.
    Last edited by Baby Face; 17-08-2013 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    just get the bride rail.
    because:
    -Its made for the car
    -Has good sliders which have a buckle mount on the slider so the buckle moves with the chair unlike cheaper setups
    -Trusted brand
    -will fit the seat

i have used the bride ones before in a few applications and the OEM buckle always mounts up perfectly, and if it doesnt then they give you a new bolt nut and wave washer, so that it will.
    the buckle will also still be able to swivel because bride actually thinks this stuff out. most universal ones dont give u the bolt etc and make the sizes wrong.
    Hey thanks! It probably would be best to go with the genuine bride rail I have done a bit more research and it will be easier to just bolt it on with a made rail. I would like to know where you got your seat rail because it is a bit hard for me to find one that will ship to aus or anyone in aus that can provide me with the bride rails?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    nengun or JDM concept try contacting JDM yard.

get the MO rail, im not sure if the brix fits on the RO rail.

both MO and RO are the same base and sliders just that the MO comes with an extra 2 plates that can be mounted to the top of the sliders giving you more compatible seats.

I found some from JDM Concept and am contacting them to see if they can confirm if the RO rail can suit because that seems to be the only stock they have

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    if not they will have MO adaptor plates, for extra.

they are not the cheapest shop.

but its hard to get lude parts i think.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude
    this is what I was quoted for Bride rails back in August from www.greenline.jp

BRIDE Super Seat Rail Type RO (Right) Prelude BB6 97: 15,073 yen
    BRIDE Super Seat Rail Type RO (Left) Prelude BB6 97: 15,073 yen
    Shipping: 17,400 yen
    TOTAL: 47,546 yen AU$560

email Jason (australia@greenline.jp), he'll sort you out.

Quote Originally Posted by uglyquan View Post
    this is what I was quoted for Bride rails back in August from www.greenline.jp

BRIDE Super Seat Rail Type RO (Right) Prelude BB6 97: 15,073 yen
    BRIDE Super Seat Rail Type RO (Left) Prelude BB6 97: 15,073 yen
    Shipping: 17,400 yen
    TOTAL: 47,546 yen AU$560

email Jason (australia@greenline.jp), he'll sort you out.
    Hey thanks uglyquan (funny name) I have just emailed jason and am awating a reply. How long does it take for him to get back to me?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude
    shouldn't take long, I'd give him a few days.... probably has heaps of email inquiries