Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Brake pads & rotors part numbers RB1 Odyssey

Hi all,

Couldn't find any info on part numbers for the Ody RB1 so thought of starting a thread. Those part numbers online on bendix and dba are "more-often-than-not" inaccurate especially when it comes to hondas. So just needed to confirm with those RB1 owners out there.

**EDIT THESE ARE THE CORRECT PART NUMBERS**
    I have:
    Bendix front pads: DB1393 (same as the euro cl9)
    Bendix Rear pads: DB1847

DBA Front rotors: DBA2544 (can come in T2 slots on request)
    DBA Rear rotors: DBA2547 (no slotted option)

RDA Front rotors: RDA7606D (dimpled & slotted)
    RDA Rear rotors: RDA8297D (dimpled & slotted)

Cheers
    Last edited by blommer; 12-01-2016 at 11:38 AM. Reason: updated part numbers

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    I tried looking at DBA rear slotted rotors for my RB1 a few years ago and also couldn't find anything. I ended up getting RDA slotted rotors and RDA Extreme pads on ebay. They seem to work pretty well and maybe an alternative. I am pretty sure RDA has both normal and slotted rotors for the front and rear

If not, maybe look at Dixcel from Japan, AusAccord is using them at the moment

If you are feeling rich have a look at Mugen
    Old man that drives slow cars

Cool do u have the RDA part numbers for the rotors?

Can someone confirm front rotors are the 300mm version same as cl9 euro?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    I've only got the part number for the rear as my fronts are a BBK upgrade

Rear slotted rotors are RDA7850S

Did a quick search and fronts are RDA7908 for blanks and RDA7908S for slotted
    Last edited by evolution; 11-08-2013 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    I've only got the part number for the rear as my fronts are a BBK upgrade

Rear slotted rotors are RDA7850S

Did a quick search and fronts are RDA7908 for blanks and RDA7908S for slotted
    Thanks for the info. what were your RDA rear extreme pads part number as well? Will be great if I just settle all things RDA.

Not sure if EBC has brake pads for the RB1

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    RB1-ODC

not sure if bendix is correct with the pad part numbers but if anyone has a brake pad from your odc lying around can you verify if they are the same as below?

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    dont worry about bendix man ..

try these - they are suppose to be BREMBO OEM replacements which are very better than the OEM honda's.

They dont need to be warmed up and they dont create too much brake dust/noises. Unlike bendix - they are dusty, noisy and not really a slotted disc rotor friendly.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/161075023...84.m1438.l2649

im getting a pair of these for the fronts - just waiting on my bendix to wear out (not happy with bendix on my DBA T2/3 wiper slots)
    RB1-ODC

Quote Originally Posted by Rage King View Post
    dont worry about bendix man ..

try these - they are suppose to be BREMBO OEM replacements which are very better than the OEM honda's.

They dont need to be warmed up and they dont create too much brake dust/noises. Unlike bendix - they are dusty, noisy and not really a slotted disc rotor friendly.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/161075023...84.m1438.l2649

im getting a pair of these for the fronts - just waiting on my bendix to wear out (not happy with bendix on my DBA T2/3 wiper slots)

Brembo's good but might be overpriced for a OEM replacement pad, since you are running on bendix rears at the moment, are they the same as DB1847 ^^ as above

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    for the fronts - BREMBO's are cheaper (did u see the ebay link?) for the rears i dont know what i have as ive never changed them since ive got the car.. could be honda oem or bendix dont know.

but the fronts are definately bendix as (EDIT) when i installed the rotors they had bendix marked on them.

though i cant remember the part number.

for the fronts i would go and try brembos''dont use EBC (even though they make them for our ODC) they are too aggressive and will destroy your rotors quickly.
    Last edited by Rage King; 12-08-2013 at 03:34 PM.
    RB1-ODC

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by blommer View Post
    Thanks for the info. what were your RDA rear extreme pads part number as well? Will be great if I just settle all things RDA.

Not sure if EBC has brake pads for the RB1
    Sorry can't help there, I bought the rotors and the pads as a package some time ago on ebay and the pad boxes have been thrown away.

interest on an used set Brembo with 350mm rotor for the front?