Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi guys,

Just want to give a heads up on the part numbers of RDA rotors and bendix pads in case anyone needs it.

RDA 7908 - Front Rotors (Same as CRV 2006 on models) EDIT WRONG PART NUMBER Check 1st post for correct Part Number
    RDA 7805 - Rear Rotors (Same as CRV 2005 on models) EDIT WRONG PART NUMBER Check 1st post for correct Part Number

DB1393 - Front Pads
    DB1847 - Rear Pads

Installed my dimpled rotors and pads and put on the cl9's old 17" AME tracer wheels. Hopefully it looks alright?

Last edited by blommer; 12-01-2016 at 11:40 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    did u install new pads?

how does the braking feel now?
    RB1-ODC

yup went for bendix GCT as they were good for stop start everyday driving, and not harsh on the rotors.

I really think the dimpled & slots are overkill for a slow ass car but overall my braking distance has now decreased. Combination of rotors, pads and brake fluid flush.

On a side note, wife's loving it.

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    sounds good mun...

here is what i did to mine (fronts)

helped so much ...considering the overall weight vs speed when stopping!
    RB1-ODC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Odyssey 2007Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by blommer View Post
    Hi guys,

Just want to give a heads up on the part numbers of RDA rotors and bendix pads in case anyone needs it.

RDA 7908 - Front Rotors (Same as CRV 2006 on models)
    RDA 7805 - Rear Rotors (Same as CRV 2005 on models)

DB1393 - Front Pads
    DB1847 - Rear Pads

Installed my dimpled rotors and pads and put on the cl9's old 17" AME tracer wheels. Hopefully it looks alright?

I know this is an old thread but are you able to give feedback on the above? would you still recommend it?
    THanks

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    Highly recommended upgrade...
    RB1-ODC

BUMPING an old thread to inform everyone of the incorrect RDA part numbers given to me before.

The CRV front rotors were 3mm thinner than the ODC's and after 2 years of driving, the brake pads have worn down and my brakes were trembling & shuddering every time I pushed the pedal while driving.

So to sum up, ODC rotors are 28mm thick with a min thickness of 26mm, CRV rotors are 25mm thick with min thickness of 23mm. So as expected, I had the CRV rotors on and they were 1mm thinner than the min thickness of ODC's front which explains the shuddering and trembling.

I have now updated the first post with the correct part numbers.