Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Odyssey

Next Honda Odyssey (Model/Gen)- when?

Hi all,
    Does anyone know when the next model Honda Odyssey is due to be released and if it will be a new design, significant improvements or just a facelift?

We currently have a 2008 and I have been looking at the 2013 model. But I have the option to continue my lease for another 12mths. So I am just trying to work out if a new model (more than just a face lift) will be out within the next 12mths.

If anyone has heard what may be released in the next 12mths, do you know what improvements it may have? Different engine options, DVDs, etc.

Thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Old man that drives slow cars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Odyssey
    Thanks evolution
    Most of the New Model websites on the Internet talk about the US version, not the version we get in Oz.
    Looks great IMO - just wish they could put a date on it.
    However if this is the concept, I guess it'll be a few years off.
    Although the article was written in April 2012 - so they've already had a year.
    Last edited by GRDPuck; 15-08-2013 at 12:12 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Based on past experience Honda usually have a 5-6 year cycle and usually the facelift versions happen on the 3rd year. So I'd say new Odyssey maybe released in late 2014 to early 2015 as the current RB3s came out in 2009. But this is all personal opnion.
    Last edited by evolution; 15-08-2013 at 10:21 AM.
    Old man that drives slow cars