Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BC coilovers or GAB coilovers

Hey guys thinking about upgrading my suspension for my eg. been looking at bc v1 coilovers and i heard about GAB coilovers. which ones do you guys recommend? the bc's are like under 900 bux.
    cheers

Which GAB? Made in JP or made in MAS?

And personally I recommend neither...

What are you using the car for?
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

street. its my daily. Dunno where they are made but ive seen the BYP boys selling them.

Inb4 sold with no springs

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Axel777 I've had Gab SS on my Civic for 20K now and Im pleased with there performance. Done 4 trackday recently and mucking round with ride height and Dampning is a piece of piss. I changed my mind on rear spring rates after initial testing at the track and I was able to order some stiffer rear springs for SFA. Yes I looked at the BC stuff before I bought GAB SS but they just seem a little too cheap.

thanks for the input bro. i thought that GAB was cheaper than BC on ebay if i can remember...

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    maybe, I inspected the BC's at a car parts shop they looked OK, Im sure there's probably not much in it, see if you can find a local supplier and check both out.

gab ss 750 posted from malay, took 3 business days.
    seller: fitzrace, gotta ask for discount though and isnt dealt through ebay but he sends invoice to your email. make sure pay by paypal as it is more secure.

beware: had rediculously sh*t communication with this seller, but item came perfecto

Member Array
    Car:
    Winfield
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Which GAB? Made in JP or made in MAS?

And personally I recommend neither...

What are you using the car for?
    i think this is the one not made in jp

cos they shut down ages ago
    Dc2r and em1 only good if you work at McDonald's, s2k good for order food in McDonald's
    deal with it m8

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    Axel777 I've had Gab SS on my Civic for 20K now and Im pleased with there performance. Done 4 trackday recently and mucking round with ride height and Dampning is a piece of piss. I changed my mind on rear spring rates after initial testing at the track and I was able to order some stiffer rear springs for SFA. Yes I looked at the BC stuff before I bought GAB SS but they just seem a little too cheap.
    well acutally

these cheapies will do quite well on the track compared to the streeet... and i would imagine swapping the rear springs on the FD is easier (therefore cheaper) compared to an actual coilover system
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Curtis do over 1000km a week on some pretty shit roads and ride on the street is pretty damn fine for a ' cheapie ', one of the few benefit of the FD design, rear spring change takes 30sec with the wheel off the ground. I was more pointing out that GAB SS coilovers do offer the ability to get diff spring rates that wont break the bank, cant comment on other Coilover companies ??

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    I will choose Malay GAB over Taiwan BorChuann anyday