Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    98 ek b18cr
    Yes it has run before. Early morning late nights in low temps.
    No injector action. Spark plugs were bone dry when I checked. This was at mid day 30o temp. No spark at this temp either.
    Coil is new. Cap is new. Igniter new. Rotar is new.
    Main relay is new.
    Getting a new fuel filter and high pressure pump as I have been told that lack of pressure can cause issues

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    so its never run properly then?
    if the injectors arnt firing then try to work out why. the pumps priming fine so that rules out the pump so why buy another? dont just throw parts at it, do some actual diagnosis.
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02

Quote Originally Posted by Daveho1 View Post
    so its never run properly then?
    if the injectors arnt firing then try to work out why. the pumps priming fine so that rules out the pump so why buy another? dont just throw parts at it, do some actual diagnosis.
    ^^^^^^^^^^ plus 1. well dylan is new to swapping, a first timer. i'd say take it to hpr or 999 or some motorsport shop to have it actually check. youre just forking out more money for these and playing guessing games.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    if you can take it somewhere it would defiantly be easier but that being said they will have to go over EVERYTHING. so it wont be cheap.
    like i said befor start at the start. why is there no spark, why is there no fuel, is there an immobilizer etc etc just saying things are new dosnt do anything for you if they dont work.
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02

Member Array
    Car:
    98 ek b18cr
    The problem was immobiliser.
    Someone had ripped the PCB chip off the ecu board rather than bypassing correctly.
    Has now been fixed and is waiting on a knock sensor before tracking it.