Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm EG6

P29 ecu question

Hi guys, have done a bit of searching over the net but can't find a lot of specific Info
    I have a p29 ecu from my auto eg6 and would like to know what type of ecu will be a straight plugin as it will be manual very soon, a lot of the net has info about changing the ecu internals to cater this but they are all talking about the zc configuration of the ecu and also hondata chip would be a lot less messy if its a simple swap over
    Thanks
    Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    hmm id tap it. Even in mid air like that. Possibly with the pee pee flying out too.
    you guys remember squirtqueen.com ? I spent many a hr in computer studies in yr 10 looking that up.

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    when engine will you be running

if you still going to run the same D16A8 but just changing the car to MT then the same ECU can be used with a small mod. If you want to use this ECU with another engine D or B or H then your P29 will need to be converted to accept a socket and have VTEC support added

Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm EG6
    It's the standard ecu for the auto eg6 so still running b16a, that's the problem no one has info on the p29 as a b series ecu....... Yet it's standard lol
    My main thing is not wanting to screw around with the harness and hondata in the near future
    hmm id tap it. Even in mid air like that. Possibly with the pee pee flying out too.
    you guys remember squirtqueen.com ? I spent many a hr in computer studies in yr 10 looking that up.

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    I can modify the P29 to run the B16A2 with MT for you

PM me for more details

Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm EG6
    37820-p29-q50
    That's the code on the side