Member Array
    Car:
    EK4

Yoko AD08 Hard Spot Developed

Hi Everyone,
    Just wondering is anyone here has experienced a hard spot on their tyres and are you able to get rid of it?

I've got a set of AD08's one of the tyres i believe has developed a hard spot and now it sounds like i have a worn wheel bearing (that awesome pulsing noise) can really hear it around 60km/hr. Faster the wheel rotates less you can hear it.
    Wheel bearings have been changed recently and i have got them checked, so its not a wheel bearing.

The thing that annoys me the most is at the track when turning, the tyre feels like its skipping and you can hear it. Not confidence inspiring.

Any ideas on how to get rid of it?

Thanks
    Quang
    Green and Gold Ghetto EK4
    OEM Front Lip, Ghetto Special CAI, ASR Brace, ITR Rear Sway, N+ Coilovers, X-Force Headers and TL Muffler, Custom B Pipe, type-r rear lip, OEM visors

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    did u flatspot it?
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    get new tires?

S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    No I didn't flat spot it. What causes hard spots? The car is either driven or sits around.

Thanks
    Green and Gold Ghetto EK4
    OEM Front Lip, Ghetto Special CAI, ASR Brace, ITR Rear Sway, N+ Coilovers, X-Force Headers and TL Muffler, Custom B Pipe, type-r rear lip, OEM visors

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    sat too long without wheels turning can send tires bad.
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe