Mod plate seats and belts

Is it okay if I have a fixed bucket seat for driver side and a reclinable seat on the passenger side? this is for a honda eg!

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Don't think it'd be an issue, but you will have to take out rear seats and seat belts and plug up the holes where the seat and belts used to go, just use a bolts if you want.

make sure your rail is properly mounted, no dodgy shit. should be sweet to get mod plated.

EDIT-- this is for a 2 door car.
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    Don't think it'd be an issue, but you will have to take out rear seats and seat belts and plug up the holes where the seat and belts used to go, just use a bolts if you want.

make sure your rail is properly mounted, no dodgy shit. should be sweet to get mod plated.

EDIT-- this is for a 2 door car.
    Sorry, I forgot to say that I don't want the rear seats to be removed.
    I was talking to a guy at AVCS mod plate guy about the seats, he said that I have to have a reclinable bucket seat so that he could mod plate it without to have the rear seat removed, and for the safety of the other people at the back that... if you get into an accident and how would you get the people at the back out?

But i felt awakward to call him back and ask what I have asked in this forum.

Yeah no dodgy shit.

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Yes deff wont get plated if 2 door car and retain rear seats.
    it is pretty dangerous if u think about it though. Imagine car is upside down and on fire, rear passengers dun goof

But in saying all that, there very well might be dodgy mod-platers out there who will plate it.
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

ahh damn it. looks like i have to have both reclinable bucket seats so I can keep my rear seats then. cry....

Need reclinable seats in coupe so rear passengers can get out without being on fire. Was a set on here, https://www.facebook.com/groups/jdmsales/ not sure if sold or still available. Either way, that or just remove the rear seats and get another bucket? How often do you carry passengers?
    Last edited by Integra-GSi; 09-10-2013 at 10:16 AM.

once in a while. ahhaaa. zzzzzzzz!!!! my life ruinedddd. i checked it out. not there.
    thanks!!!!!!