[WTB] cbr250rr tricolour nose cone

I recently cracked my nose cone on my bike and now im tryying to replace it. Im looking for the tricolour one and if anyone has one, please send me a message on 0401191729

one on ebay

the ones off ebay dont have the same shades of colour as the aussie spec ones.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dream View Post
    the ones off ebay dont have the same shades of colour as the aussie spec ones.
    its a second hand aussie one so should be the same. has a few marks though so not sure if you would want. Saw it this morning.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HONDA-CBR...item35c3815213

you sir, area genius! i was looking only under auctions so i missed that one. cheers mate

you sir, area genius! i was looking only under auctions so i missed that one. cheers mate
    most welcome!

i just noticed that the item has a small crack through it. would it pass rwc?

i just noticed that the item has a small crack through it. would it pass rwc?
    Yeah usually fender damage doesn't/shouldn't effect RWC. A small crack as so definately won't.

Make sure your tyres are good, blinkers work, horn works, headlights and brake lights work, Steering feels good. No leaks, revs fine and start fine, mirrors are adjustable easily, footpegs are in good condition. Should be it that they check off the top of my head.