Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    FMD Fly you must still believe in Fairy's and Santa Clause !! lol a reliable boosted 350fwkw on an OEM motor hahahaha thanks Fly ya made my day ! cheers
    Ok...

How about you remove your head from BYP's ass and take a look around. They aren't the best thing since 'sliced bread'.

Those pictures, if anything illustrate how shit their workmanship is. If all that damage can happen on their own engine imagine the quality that is going into customer cars?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Hey Fly my head aint up anybodies arse but thanks for the suggestion. I guess my question is what your motivation was here ?? This thread was about somebody havin a red hot go at the WTA in a Honda and they did reasonably well, showed up some very profesional teams/workshops. They Battled against other JDM cars, some with big power, sequential gearboxs, better aero etc and they held the Honda flag high. Nuthin to do with sliced bread .... start another thread but dont piss on somebodies elses sucess.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    Hey Fly my head aint up anybodies arse but thanks for the suggestion. I guess my question is what your motivation was here ?? This thread was about somebody havin a red hot go at the WTA in a Honda and they did reasonably well, showed up some very profesional teams/workshops. They Battled against other JDM cars, some with big power, sequential gearboxs, better aero etc and they held the Honda flag high. Nuthin to do with sliced bread .... start another thread but dont piss on somebodies elses sucess.
    Let me answer your question... Seeing as you seem to be the spokesperson/zealot for BYP on most matters.

To show people that BYP are a dodgy business. Not only have they scammed and ripped off numerous people on this forum but mates as well.
    They have built their business on unlawful behavior and poor quality of work. There have been numerous track days in which they have attended where parts has fallen off their crappy built cars, there are others who can certainly back up this claim.

They are nothing more than scammers and scum, why do you think the owners of the Red EG Civic and the 'famous' DC2 integra no longer associate with BYP? Why don't you go and ask BYP? I'd love to hear what crap they can spin in relation to those 2 situations. The Red EG Civic was so poorly built that the new owners of the car had to bin half of it.

Quote Originally Posted by .::F[L]Y::. View Post
    Let me answer your question... Seeing as you seem to be the spokesperson/zealot for BYP on most matters.

To show people that BYP are a dodgy business. Not only have they scammed and ripped off numerous people on this forum but mates as well.
    They have built their business on unlawful behavior and poor quality of work. There have been numerous track days in which they have attended where parts has fallen off their crappy built cars, there are others who can certainly back up this claim.

They are nothing more than scammers and scum, why do you think the owners of the Red EG Civic and the 'famous' DC2 integra no longer associate with BYP? Why don't you go and ask BYP? I'd love to hear what crap they can spin in relation to those 2 situations. The Red EG Civic was so poorly built that the new owners of the car had to bin half of it.
    +1 nothing but the truth.

Stevil you may want to look into that.

Anyways by looking at those pictures that illustrate their dc2 motor. It seems that poor workmanship or not enough development has gone into it. Piston skirt scored and looking rough, which also seems to have latched onto the cylinder wall illustrates poor oil lubrication. Also the damage on the bearing is horrendous. IMO sign of a rubbish tune with too much timing. But then again some may argue they only built this motor to last a few laps.
    HATERS GONNA HATE

What's your motivation? Whenever there is mention of BYP or their products, you're pretty much there.

FLY initially talking only about the state of the engine, but you decided to start defending like you have in the past so he's just reacting to you.
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Mate I give an honest opinion on a product, I flog my car on the track and the road and give feedback that's what the forums about !

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    Stevil, just for you mate...

Sent to me by a mate. BYP at it again. Deceptive, dishonest behavior...

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    Someone has gone to the trouble of creating a Facebook page about them too;

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peopl...21385121239792

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    wow, what happened to dc2 ownership , brendan wana shed some light mate?
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Interdasting

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    subbed
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    VTIR
    I heard they were telling people that their motor at WTAC was stock blah blah blah. Guess not?