Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question [CL9] Couple of noob questions

I'm looking at getting a Euro and need to know the differences between the models (Base, Tourer, Sport & Lux), and if anything significant changed with the face lifts.

Also does white only come with cream interior?

Cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Black also come in cream interior. I own a luxury euro and its interior is full leather, has reversing sensors, sunroof, heated seats, electric seats whereas the standard one don't have any of those. Not sure what tourer euro is but for the sports one the interior is half leather and half suede, dont think it has sunroof, not sure about the seats and reversing sensors though. Prefacelift and facelift, the whole front is different, lights still look the same, the rear bumper is more defined on the facelift models. Hope this helps you, and i may not be 100% correct for all of those!

Hm okay, do you know if white comes with black interior?
    And thanks for that, I'm probably going to go with Luxury unless there's more information.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Cl9
    I have a 04 Lux and after being in my friends base model can honestly say it was the smartest thing I've done to go for the Lux model :P
    Also, I've only seen white Lux with cream interior not sure if thats all they come with but its all I've seen em with

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Lux
    The lux has headlight washer/xeon headligh/
    Facelift lux model has anti-glare/different front/2 12v connector whereas prefacelift dont have those ..

-White luxury only comes with cream leather.

-Black comes with cream leather as well - but there have been rare ones that come in black leather (I think the facelift models)

-Sport model has leather inserts in the seats and the seats aren't electric. The sport model also comes with the sport bodykit and is manual.

(The base model is the base model. No foglights, no leather, no sunroof, no added extras whatsoever. Just cloth seats, steering wheel, engine, CD player lol)

The tourer I always thought was the base model.

The facelift has different grill, different headlights, usually different body kit, (and better performance camshafts, intake I think?)

-luxury has heated leather electric seats, usually reversing sensors, electric sunroof, foglights and xenon headlights, (in addition to the usual climate control, cruise control etc.)

I would go for a facelift luxury or sport (preferably manual if you think you might be interested in getting some performance mods in the future) if I were you. Auto is great for a cruiser though. I have prefacelift luxury auto, and I wish I had facelift luxury manual.
    Last edited by axispower; 03-11-2013 at 06:35 PM.
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Cheers guys, gonna go with a grey facelift luxury.

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Glad i could help haha, i think ive seen a white one around with black interior but that isnt stock they changed it themselves which is alot of work!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    facelift got the sat nav option more frequently - and my pre-face luxury doesnt have reverse sensors
    the facelift has blue parker light covers in the headlights and the headlights have less tendancy to yellow/tarnish

the MAIN difference between facelift and prefacelift is the dash - the cluster and steering wheel is different
    facelift has the proper trip computer with screen and steering wheel control and a round hub logo steering wheel
    the prefacelift just has a basic trip computer and square hub logo steering wheel

mechanically they are all the same - only the TSX in america and the CU2 Euro got the uprated intake camshaft

i bought my 04 luxury (black with cream leather) for around 11k
    not long after my neighbour (elder lady) under my advice found and bought a 2007 (very last of the CL9)
    base model with low kms for 10k - the luxury is much nicer all round but hers has all the little bits that came with the facelift
    Last edited by TheSaint; 02-11-2013 at 08:11 PM.
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

Quote Originally Posted by andreewthai View Post
    Cheers guys, gonna go with a grey facelift luxury.
    good choice
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    My luxury has reverse and front sensors, not sure if the fronts are like after market or something as I bought car like that

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    My 07 Tourer model came with sat nav, rear parking sensors, black cloth seats and black trim. Hope it helps.