Member Array
    Car:
    DB6

h2b - a/c and p/s

hey guys doing h2b in my teg.

Was wondering if its possible to run a/c and p/s ?

AFAIK A/C could work since its using the same belt as the alternator, just need custom lines?

But how about P/S ? H2B is tight already and cant run more then a single pulley as the belt would hit the chassis rail.

Anyone here running p/s h2b in their teg?
    DANGSdriveway

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    how much power this beast gonna make bro

180bw?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    weren't you k swapping

ok to give some helpful input- after 5 minutes of googling i see that for a/c you will need to have custome lines made up(as you said) no big deal really.

For p/s, alot of people seem to be going electric power steering rought

I run p/s with my QSD h2b. I use a toyota MR2 electric pump. The pump is mounted using an installation kit from Karcepts. The kit bolts where the transmission side torque mount was. The system, alough noisy, functions just as good if not better than the oem belt driven system. I use the oem p/s rack, the supplied high pressure hose from karcepts, and the oem resevoir.

To use a prelude pump, you would have to cut out a large portion of the framerail and headlight housing. The electric setup is cut-free
    ac is a breeze. just order the bracket that uses your factory single cam pump. Power steering is a little tricky. You have to use a 97-01 prelude bracket and pump combo and I am not 100% sure but I think the EK ps line bolts up to that year pump.
    Yes you can run a/c. You are going to have to make custom a/c lines to fit. Because of the change in angle of the motor. You can go down to your local a/c shop to have them make them for you. Now your p/s is a different story. You are going to have to hack up your headlight and frame rail. just to get to fit and I don't mean alittle bit of hacking either.The f20b has the bolt holes to hook up p/s. It's the same cast as the h22.

The innovative a/c bracket works like a champ too. I had a/c in mine for a couple of months. I took it back out for winter and because I needed a new dryer and compressor. p/s is to much of a hack job for me to do. Just put in a manual rack.
    Last edited by u mad?; 08-11-2013 at 09:32 PM.
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    DB6
    Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    weren't you k swapping

ok to give some helpful input- after 5 minutes of googling i see that for a/c you will need to have custome lines made up(as you said) no big deal really.

For p/s, alot of people seem to be going electric power steering rought

Hey bro yeah ive seen electric power steering, but was just wondering has anyone modified to use 1 belt for all (alternator, a/c and p/s) kinda like k series.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2222562
    ive seen this and was wondering if its possible to use any electric power steering pump ? as mr2 is kinda hard to find.

Thinking of like a sp23
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tchlink:top:en
    DANGSdriveway

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Could probably get a Astra one for cheaper.
    OEM parts whore

it only can run single pulley, then it can't run p/s
    h2b all motor- RIP
    FN2 -RIP
    GTI- RIP
    A 45 AMG -RIP
    C63 C205

Member Array
    Car:
    Electric power steering is the way to go.
    I had a Mr2 pump on my H2B Ek.

a/c is a manner of extending lines, however you can really only run Tri-Y headers

Member Array
    Car:
    DB6
    yo man where did you get your power steering lines madeu p ?
    DANGSdriveway