Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mjp073 View Post
    Hey ICU2, hows the wear on your KU39s? I'm looking for some replacement cu2 tires.. both the ku31 and 39 have some poor reviews wear-wise, and I'm assuming you drive your car harder than I will.
    I've had KU31s before and they are good all round tires, I can't really comment on KU39s.

However general rule with tires is that, the gripper and better performing they are, the quicker they will wear..

Maybe try RE002s, they are reasonably priced and should last for 3-40000kms.

Quote Originally Posted by mjp073 View Post
    Hey ICU2, hows the wear on your KU39s? I'm looking for some replacement cu2 tires.. both the ku31 and 39 have some poor reviews wear-wise, and I'm assuming you drive your car harder than I will.
    I think it's quite good considering the price. My parents use the Euro now and they're happy with them too and want to stick with the KU39's when they need a change.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY2010
    A few months back I replaced all 4 with Goodyear EAGLE F1 Asymmetric 2. Never been more happy with a tyre. Smooth, quiet, handle well and seem to be wearing OK

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 cu2 euro
    I have also been looking. I have found some ku22 for 175 per corner and also i have been quoted on some nexen su1's for the same price. Also found some hankook VentusV12 evo K110 for 190 per corner. I am also finding it hard to find a balance between it all.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by blabla View Post
    I have also been looking. I have found some ku22 for 175 per corner and also i have been quoted on some nexen su1's for the same price. Also found some hankook VentusV12 evo K110 for 190 per corner. I am also finding it hard to find a balance between it all.
    Get the Hankook outta those.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 cu2 euro
    The Hankooks are complete summer tyres. The nexen and kumho are all season tyres so Ye.

The Hankooks are complete summer tyres. The nexen and kumho are all season tyres so Ye.
    It's Australia, we don't get snow so it makes little difference. It's largely dry most of the year.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Go with all summer tyres. Most tyres in Australia are all summer, even the RE040 that comes stock on the Euro.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 cu2 euro
    Sorry everyone the nexen Su1 is a summer tyre just checked it again, not sure why I thought it was an all season tyre.

http://www.nexentireusa.com/mobile/t...nce/n-fera-su1

Just been quoted on the nexen nfera Su1 tyre 139 from tyrehouse penrith
    Last edited by blabla; 07-12-2013 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Go with all summer tyres. Most tyres in Australia are all summer, even the RE040 that comes stock on the Euro.
    From memory the CU2 comes with some Yokohama Decibels and lux/navi came with Michelin Primacy HP

Member Array
    Car:
    2008 Cu2 Silvar
    If anyone's interested, I found that Bob Jane will match quotes from tempe. Thus I was originally quoted 250 per corner for Ku31s fitted and balanced, but after I got a quote from Tempe and showed them, they took it down to 175 per corner.

I think thats decent pricewise... hope it helps someone!