Newcomer Array
    Car:

civic eg hatch wheel size and tyre combo

Hey guys new to the forum
    I have looked through this sub and havent found tjread on this yet? Just wondering what people have done or recommend on doing, 15" or 16" dosent matter. Let me know what you guys think? Thanks!

Hey man welcome to ozhonda.

what do you want to do with the civic; auto-X, track, or street?
    I am running 16x7 +42 offset wheels, I would recommend running a litter lower offset wheels as I have a set of budget tyres for the time being, 205/55/16 and on full lock the inner rub on the inner wheel arch ( might be the type of tyres, not too sure?).

As for Tyres, I am in the same boat. I am after some track tyres/setup, many kind folks took their time to suggest tyres, have a look at my build thread for the read (last two pages).
    So far the Federal RSR have been the favorite bang for buck tyre, and I found them cheapest so far at $160 (205/45/16) ea.
    1st CLASS
    Bored? http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...k-street-build - B18 EG5 Track car BUILD.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Well actually I just orders some rpf1s 16x8 in black and im probably going to order some r888s I was thinking 235/50r16

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    I was actually looking at your build thread last night man

Quote Originally Posted by Jetblack22EG View Post
    I was actually looking at your build thread last night man
    Thanks man.

Any reason for going with the r888s? and how are you gonna get your set for?
    1st CLASS
    Bored? http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...k-street-build - B18 EG5 Track car BUILD.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Are you on the oxhonda on fb man? Ive driving the re002s and such I work at subaru so ive been on some semis haha a friend of mine in is jzx has r888s with 300rwkw and didnt break tractioj with them. I dont know if he wasnt pushing hard enough or not so.. yea