Member Array
    Car:
    EG4 B18CR

How much many demerit points on VIC full license?

Last edited by Monetz; 27-11-2013 at 10:52 AM.

huh??
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    EG4 B18CR
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    huh??
    i don't know i loss my mind right now

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    U can get your license suspended for a couple reasons now, or even not be aloud to renew it. Sheriffs officers can suspend licenses due to having unpaid fines which turn into warrants. You need to be served paperwork from an officer for this to happen. Vic roads can bar a license from being renewed if u have outstanding warrants as well. Again u generally get sent paperwork informing u of this.

Is ure address on vic roads up to date??

Other factors are:

How many demerit points did u have before u got ure full license, if u had lost some while on ure P's u wouldn't be getting them back for 3 years regardless of getting ure full license.

Ask vic roads for full history of ure demerits lost and gained. It might shed some light.

Regardless, they don't make too many mistakes, if the cop says its suspended and don't drive. Probably best to listen to him
    HCCM#23

02 DC5 ITR

Member Array
    Car:
    EG4 B18CR
    Quote Originally Posted by DA9B18C View Post
    U can get your license suspended for a couple reasons now, or even not be aloud to renew it. Sheriffs officers can suspend licenses due to having unpaid fines which turn into warrants. You need to be served paperwork from an officer for this to happen. Vic roads can bar a license from being renewed if u have outstanding warrants as well. Again u generally get sent paperwork informing u of this.

Is ure address on vic roads up to date??

Other factors are:

How many demerit points did u have before u got ure full license, if u had lost some while on ure P's u wouldn't be getting them back for 3 years regardless of getting ure full license.

Ask vic roads for full history of ure demerits lost and gained. It might shed some light.

Regardless, they don't make too many mistakes, if the cop says its suspended and don't drive. Probably best to listen to him
    this is my first time lossing license with me P2 i have 1 demerit points left i guess and loss 3 demerit points on full license
    address alway update to vicroads

http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/Home/...eritPoints.htm

If you've lost 12 demerit points over 3 years than your license would be suspended, whether on fulls or Ps.

However on Ps you can only lose 5 over any 12 month period before losing your license.

In theory if you've lost 3 points on your 2nd year of P2 4 points on the last year of P2 then 6 points on fulls you would have lost 12 demerit points within a 3 year period hence license suspension.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k, bb6
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    huh??
    Here. I'll translate for you lol...haha

My licence has been suspended for 6 months from the 17th of October 2013. However, on the 14th of November 2013, I was pulled over by a cop and he told me that I had no demerit points left.

I asked him to check my history and asked him how many I have lost. He said 9 demerit points. If that is the case, why is my licence suspended? The cop said he didn’t know and told me to call VICROADS. He proceeded to give my licence back and let he let me go. However, I was not allowed to drive my car!

When I returned home, I called VICROADS and asked for the reason why my licence has been suspended for 6 months. They told me that I only have 5 demerit points. I replied “I’ve got a full licence. I should have 12 demerit points! Why do I have only 5 demerit points?” They kept on replying with the same response, “the laws are shit” and that my licence is suspended. WTF????

So does that mean I have been driving for about a month on a suspended licence?! VICROADS did not send a letter to notify me that my licence was suspended. I only found out when I got pulled over!!!!
    僕の名前はTony です。

I need a new car....lol

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

lmaoooooooooooooo

the laws are shit
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    LOL what did i just read

So you got pulled over, cops say u have accumulation of demerit points and have had your license suspended. You have received no paperwork in regards to this. You rang up vic roads and there response is 'lol the laws are shit'?

wat
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre