Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs

can't go onto ozhonda

Have had this issue for a few months. Currently logged on on my phone. If I use my Wi-Fi it won't load but when im on 3g it works fine.

When I try to go onto ozhonda from my computer it trys to load for a few seconds then just gets a connection error.

Any ideas?
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Is optus your ISP for your landline internet?

Screenshot this as well - start > run > cmd > "tracert www.ozhonda.com"

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    Have tried that in cmd a few month ago. Always Times out.

I've been with tpg for about 6 years

problem is on your modem/router which provides the wifi

pm cbauto for your IT technical support

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Is it a gateway error?
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Been having the exact same problem for the last few months
    I'm on Optus broadband

When on phone +wifi, im assuming youre using same browser as when youre on 3g? Assuming so and thne it isnt a browser problem.

When you do a Trace route, where does it go? It might be a DNS thing. Often i time out trying to connect to OH, but then try again like 15mins later and it works... Time out because ip address of site is unreachable but then 15 mins later the ip is different and works. Could be a Server issue where its automatically forwarding people to a certain server that is DC'ed (only possible if there are multiple servers that OH is on).

I emailed the web host for ozhonda (zonenetworks) with trace route details and they said ozhondas firewall is blocking our IPs

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    Thanks for looking into that dorikin. My router settings have never been touched nor has its firmware been updated for a while so it was obvious the issue was on ozhondas side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by tiksie View Post
    Thanks for looking into that dorikin. My router settings have never been touched nor has its firmware been updated for a while so it was obvious the issue was on ozhondas side of things.
    is the router set up as static or dynamic IP ? Change it or refresh it might help. Or even reset the thing

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2/180sx
    Also have the same issue i have to use a proxy to log on here, im with tpg aswell
    This is the error i get, every other website works fine its only happen on here :/

Last edited by Johnie; 19-12-2013 at 01:23 PM.