Thread: DC5R Hose Set

DC5R Hose Set

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows if a full hose set is available from any manufacturers for a DC5R? I have checked the net and all i can find are the two radiators hoses which is nice but I’m after all the smaller hoses too such as the vacuum hoses etc. I am looking to replace the radiator with a MISHIMOTO and it would be great piece of mind if I can purchase a full hose set and replace all the hoses while I’m at it.

Thanks for the assistance.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R

Awsome, i have sent them an enquiry. Are those the only two hoses running coolant though? are the rest of the small hoses in the dc5r just vac hoses?

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Not too sure. You want radi hoses and samco is a known brand.
    Try JDMyard etc etc vendors on here. Pretty sure they all can get this for u.

I always get proven and trusted.

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciSir View Post
    Awsome, i have sent them an enquiry. Are those the only two hoses running coolant though? are the rest of the small hoses in the dc5r just vac hoses?
    Those are the only two hoses that run coolant through from the radiator and the engine. The rest of the small hoses each serve their purpose and some are vacuum hoses.