Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    I'm not defensive I just don't like lilthug :P I agree the dude on his P's is an idiot.

And I drive a DC5 if you'd bother to read (those are made by Honda, not Nissan )
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    I can't see your info on tapatalk
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Not it wasn't me. I met this guy at defensive driving course that court made me do.

I wouldn't finish him, You get done for murder if someone witness's or 2nd deg man slaughter if no1 was around.

I cant bring myself to kill someone either. Pretty sure your the same.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Lol this thread is full of lols

Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post

I cant bring myself to kill someone either. Pretty sure your the same.
    I've killed before

Not a big deal
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Killing is like taking a shit, you admire your work then flush it.
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Mate

Friends of friends don't make threads like this. People who are the friend of a friend do. Lol

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    7 demerit points and a hefty fine.

Not worth the risk
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    I didnt even know you had friends Chuck Norris.

Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Mate

Friends of friends don't make threads like this. People who are the friend of a friend do. Lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Go Kart
    Quote Originally Posted by IDV8 View Post
    Discussion came up today, a friend of a friend is on his green P's and got himself a 350z which is a restricted vehicle. If he's pulled up, whats he going to cop? I was thinking a fine and not being able to drive it home, other mate said could have his license suspended etc so it got me curious.

Oh and he drives with the P plates on.. I found that hilarious for 2 reasons, if hes pulled up they can't do him for not displaying P plates however on the other hand its kinda saying "look at me, I'm in a restricted vehicle".. lol :P
    Is it registered under his name? If police runs his plates in the system they will see who its registered to and the licence that person holds.

Also HWY patrol cars now have OCR cameras fitted to run number plates automatically and alert them
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    I've got no fkn clue man, I just wanted to tell him whats going to happen when he realizes hes pretty much just shit $30k down the drain

He'll lose his licence for probably 3 months, happened to somebody i know.

lul

Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    I didnt even know you had friends Chuck Norris.
    Tai strikes again hahaha
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter