15x6 +25 on a DC4

I've been looking at some 15x6's but they're +40, I was thinking about running 15mm bolt on spacers I know head assploades! neg rep! Whatever, I don't want to hear it that my wheels are going to come flying off my car and kill babies. I've run hubcentric spacers before with no issues what so ever.

But +25mm is that a bit extreme for an integra? I'm pretty sure they're meant to be around +30, but whatever, with a 6" rim am I going to be able to get away with it, without running camber adjustment?

I've been thinking about it a bit and I don't think it's going to be an issue, but I thought I'd throw it up here for some thoughts before I try to fit wheels with a ridiculous offset.

EDIT: Actually the more I think about this out loud it's really probably not that great of an idea, just the wheels are cheap. You'd almost double your cost getting a redrill, and still be in a shit situation with +40 rims you'd want to run 10mm spacers on.
    Last edited by Integra-GSi; 16-09-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK hatch, DC2
    how low are you and what tyre size are you planning to run ? 15x6 +25 is no where extreme, what are you after ? flush, stance, etc ?. 15x6 + 25 wheels should still fit in the guards pretty nicely and shouldn't rub on anything

check this site out if you want to play around with wheel sizes and stuff

http://www.willtheyfit.com/

im running 15x7 +20 with 195 50 tyres, on dc2, tyres just fit inside guards
    Last edited by hoaanguyen; 26-12-2013 at 11:41 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    you wont get any scraping with those rims, pretty close to oem size and offset...
    OEM parts whore