Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    I guess oem parts catalogue is enough to check for ECU prtnmbr. And its not really PITA to pull it out , you dont even need to pull , just unscrew and look at the sticker.
    Last edited by littlebo; 30-01-2014 at 09:59 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Just flashed an auto post facelift tonite.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    UPDATE

Just reflashed a 2003 AUTO with full immobilizer function!
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    just a quick update, all the ECU's for the CL9 are now supported.

people have to get on board!

Sent you a pm fred

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    replied.

Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    More like let's get it on the 1/4....but that would show there's no difference in a heavy fwd hehe. Jokes :0)
    One of the automatic guys who did the reflash took the car to the drag strip for 1/4 mile, wiped 0.6 off the 1/4 mile (after correction for reaction time) and 5.5 kph more trap speed despite weather being 10 degrees hotter, on stock header and cat.

PSS: 0.6sec @ 141kph is like 3 car lengths.
    Last edited by Fredoops; 06-11-2014 at 02:43 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro Sport
    pm sent

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9

Update on reflash

Fred, it has been 2 years now after your reflash, can you please tell me any issues with it.
    I just bought a 2005 Euro a month ago and thinking of reflashing it but enjoyed the comfort and smoothness of the car and afraid that this will compromise that.
    Thank you for all your input in this forum. I really enjoyed reading them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Those who's been lurking round here for a while would've known I had a inkling to have my ECU re-flashed or some degree of however its been difficult, it's either pay someone $1300 or pay for $2k flashpro setup.

Well... With some divine help from LittleBo from TSXclub, I was able to reflash the AUDM OEM ECU.

So, after a year's searching, and a lot of hard work.... It went in tonight, a reflashed, AUDM, ECU.

HOLY SHIT.

No more throttle lag, soooo much more response low and mid range, and a lower VTEC to boot.

Now I know why the 'mericans love it so much.

SO, to recap:

I. GOT. REFLASH.

EDIT: been a while since I updated...
    1. ALL POSTFACELIFT ECUS ARE NOW READY
    2. ALL Preface Ecu's Are also Supported.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    PM replied.

Could you post it here? I'd be keen to hear about this too.