Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CRZ

Thumbs down Worst used car buying experience

Hi All,
    Went to a honda car dealer north of Perth signed up a contract on a car subject to my wife viewing the car along with $500 deposit. Sales man brought the car to my house
    Wife had a look and she didn't like.

Next day went to the dealership waited for 2 hours along with my wife and 3 year old son (35degree c), to get my deposit back, after two hours sales manger got me to sign some paper work (initially advised paper work is with sales person).

After signing paper work, he advised that i have to wait for another hour to get my deposit back because their bussiness manager is busy, lost my patience and shouted at him, then got my money in the next 5 min.

I had a Honda Accord (melville honda) have a Jazz (Osbourne park subaru)and CRZ (bunbury honda)bought from different dealership and have dealt with atleast another 5 or 6 dealers, never experienced any thing like this even when i didn't buy a car from them, sale man was very pushy and arrogant when you said no. No curtosy what so ever with an young child.

My whole intention of taking my wife the next day to the dealership to to have a look at another car, but they way i was treated made me not to go that dealership again.

Please avoid this dealership if you are looking for a used car in Perth, there are heaps of other dealers who do a great job.
    Last edited by andy.baskaran; 29-01-2014 at 06:53 PM.

Mate don't sign up just to vent

Edit the obvious titling of this business - you can't simply defame like this or
    You will get a legal letter from their lawyers to cease all negative comments.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    i haven't seen anyone being sued over a bad restaurant review.

anyway i have been there before for services generally guys are ok, parts section they are a bit uninformed - and way over priced.

Sales though these guys are just poorly trained Customer Relation wise and Knowledge based, i remember going with my parents to get a Jazz and the guy pointed at the "starter motor" my dad had to correct him and said thats the AC pump.

another of my friends went their to look at a legend i believe they were looking and the sales guy came over and said something along the lines of, you cant afford that car, or something. my friend has one now but he didnt get it off them.

in conclusion
    Only Sales is really rubbish, the rest of the division is Average.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Hi Andy, welcome to OzHonda, sorry to hear the dealer wasn't what you hoped.

Here's the vent thread yo.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr......../page1519

No offence,

Your vent makes you sound like a female, who is a butthurt P-plater who didn't get the price she wanted on her new Lancer because she wore a shirt showing cleavage.

I'm sure the sales team at the dealership we're talking smack then mocking you about yelling in laughter.

Just sayin'

No hate.
    Last edited by SHOGUNOVDDRK; 29-01-2014 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Be nice Lloyd.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CRZ
    @ Benjamin I didn't sign up just to vent, i signed up because i liked the car and my intention is not to defame anyone but to create awarness (hence changed title).
    Only reason why my wife said no is because she couldn't park the car in shopping mall in between two cars and the sales man was with us when was trying to park the car.
    If i had signed up just to vent, i wouldn't have taken my wife and son next day to the dealer, my intention was to convince my wife, buy the accord.
    At the same time there was another car which was bit smaller that i was interested, purely because the way i was treated, i didn't go ahead.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post

anyway i have been there before for services generally guys are ok, parts section they are a bit uninformed - and way over priced.

Sales though these guys are just poorly trained Customer Relation wise and Knowledge based, i remember going with my parents to get a Jazz and the guy pointed at the "starter motor" my dad had to correct him and said thats the AC pump.

another of my friends went their to look at a legend i believe they were looking and the sales guy came over and said something along the lines of, you cant afford that car, or something. my friend has one now but he didnt get it off them.

in conclusion
    Only Sales is really rubbish, the rest of the division is Average.
    Bbf I think Benny is talking about certain Back Yard Performance places who have done the same thing

And we were looking at a Z4 and a legend that night, at ossy Osborne s favourite Park across from Honda
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Quote Originally Posted by andy.baskaran View Post
    @ Benjamin I didn't sign up just to vent, i signed up because i liked the car and my intention is not to defame anyone but to create awarness (hence changed title).
    Only reason why my wife said no is because she couldn't park the car in shopping mall in between two cars and the sales man was with us when was trying to park the car.
    If i had signed up just to vent, i wouldn't have taken my wife and son next day to the dealer, my intention was to convince my wife, buy the accord.
    At the same time there was another car which was bit smaller that i was interested, purely because the way i was treated, i didn't go ahead.

Thats fine - but your first and only post was a vent - in the wrong section

Anyway - im all for getting the word out there about poor business practice. But You must not directly name names

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Bbf I think Benny is talking about certain Back Yard Performance places who have done the same thing

And we were looking at a Z4 and a legend that night, at ossy Osborne s favourite Park across from Honda
    hmmm... sounds like one of the dealers who ripped me off a service for the legend.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Was it at the same place?
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post

+ 1 Defame? What a croc
    Last edited by Rudy; 30-01-2014 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    + 1 Defame? What a croc
    You are missing the point
    You CAN get sued for defamation, and before that happens it's an issue for our FREELY offered forum. WE at Ozhonda get screwed over while YOU get to talk shit about a business.

So please. DONT directly name names. Be clever about it and you can make a point.

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    One can share their own experiences with a business with little to worry about. If they sue , it doesn't mean it will be successful and if not, they can be counter sued for expenses , i.e. mostly empty threats. How do people review and critique countless restaurants and businesses on those product review and dining sites as said without being sued?
    Last edited by Rudy; 30-01-2014 at 08:40 AM.