Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebo View Post
    FYI, CL9 is last real Honda. Last of their cars that been built for ages by engineers , not fecking greedy marketers. Thats why it hold its value so well. And besides its great ride quality and reliability it looks surpizingly nice and fresh 11 years after its been released !
    ^this.
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    I dunno trims Honda made for for OZ , for EU in fl they also added auto light , auto dimmed mirrors , mirrors become electro folding , R16 wheels upgraded to R17 , noise damping becomes lil better , fuse box been changed , some internal improvements in electric internals , AT tranny and PS box been revised. I can say that painting quality been bumped for shure, pfl have lots of problems with it here . Maybe something else , i dont remember )

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Honda really screwed up with the Euro
    Freedops said that there are a few different ecu's for different countries just for the same generation
    And a miriad of other things Honda has done wrong
    instead of everyone getting the same thing, they had to cut parts out
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    all ecus are same, only fw is different there. i dont think its problem for avg customer whos dont even know about this ! early models really had few flaws , but lots of customers hasnt really occured em. ps hose , ps box , door lock actuators , AT tranny flaws such as wooowwwwowo sound because of coveer bearing and few others. its really nothing compared to other cars ! i own my CL9 for 6+ yrs , drive like a stole it and its still like new. even smells like new )) i love it and the only car i will trade it for - porshe lol )