Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by simonhaha View Post
    thanks for responses guys.

i went to the tyre shop yesterday and the guys were able to swap over my 235/45s for 215/45. The clearance difference was just enough for normal driving. I still managed to scrub going through big bumps at 60km/h.

Should i really be lowering car? Can coilovers be set to sit at standard height? Front seems to be ok with the 255/40s, looks like it could use some drop.

What do you guys think?
    Coilovers height can be adjusted to sit exactly where you want the car to be. Down to the last millimeter.
    Thats one of the good things about coilovers. Having something with damper adjustable also helps.
    Yours rubbing because your shocks and springs are too soft. My wheels are sitting on my guards and i dont rub.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by simonhaha View Post
    thanks for responses guys.

i went to the tyre shop yesterday and the guys were able to swap over my 235/45s for 215/45. The clearance difference was just enough for normal driving. I still managed to scrub going through big bumps at 60km/h.

Should i really be lowering car? Can coilovers be set to sit at standard height? Front seems to be ok with the 255/40s, looks like it could use some drop.

What do you guys think?
    Got slower on big bumps

My coils are on the hardest, i used to scrub on my prelude with 225/45/17 but now I've scrubbed enough of my fender off it doesn't scrub anymore lol
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

renzo_non-existent_fenders