Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    For 2k you may as well put a big brake kit on.

I can supply Project Mu pads & rotors if you are interested.

Also it will be very hard to get warranty on brakes as they are a wear & tear item and there is too man variables for and against to get a legit warranty claim happening
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Oh yeah I realise that, just the whole experience has been a little disappointing, might just let the dealership know, sure they won't really care. CRS so far have been pretty good, I will chat with one of the owners Tuesday I think, find out what rotors/pads they are going to use and get them to have a look at the car.

Quote Originally Posted by stndrd View Post
    For 2k you may as well put a big brake kit on.

I can supply Project Mu pads & rotors if you are interested.

Also it will be very hard to get warranty on brakes as they are a wear & tear item and there is too man variables for and against to get a legit warranty claim happening
    I realise that I am not expecting a warranty against wear, however, most reputable companys will offer a warranty against manufacturing defect, remember it is pretty easy to see if something has died from wear or something has failed catastrophically At the moment, definitely leaning towards after market stuff.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    i wouldnt recommend DBA rotors. had them on for about 30000km and they thinned out - less then 1mm left on the slots.. -_-"

didnt even track the car.

but go and have a look on the rest of the forum in the traders section - or even the parts for sale section... will be surprised on what you find if you're patient.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    You were obviously using abrasive pads then...
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Ferodos ds2500

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyy168 View Post
    Ferodos ds2500
    How many if any track days? because i have the same setup on my integra and i have shitload of meat left after over 2 years of street driving. plenty of 200kmh+ stops, lots of mountain driving. Besides track work i have no idea how you managed to wear them out so quickly!

Edit- i see no track work, what series are the rotors? 4000 series i take it?

edit again- fukin retard i am lol, i read it as 3000km. i'd be ok with 30k kms out a set of rotors, i've got 45k kms on mine, reckon i've got at least another 15k kms left.
    Last edited by u mad?; 22-02-2014 at 12:56 PM.
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe