Newcomer Array
    Car:
    eg b16

Dc5r toe in issue bc br coil overs

Hay guys have a dc5r bc be coil overs low ish but reasonable and legal I've done abit of reading and everybody seems to have the opposite problem to me they have toe out and need longer tie rod ends to toe it in. I'm maxed out trying to toe it out and still no where near straight with almost no camber which I want to run ! If I get shorter tie rod ends I think my tie rod or steering arm or whatever will still be to long

Please any help this is driving me nuts and really don't want to spend more money to find out its not going to work

Got pics of the set up?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    eg b16
    Unsure how to post photo but basically front bar 150 mm off the ground tie rod ends all the way in

Basically I need shorter tie rods to fix my issue does anyone make any

There is someone selling some of Todds modified rods in vic somewhere, do a search here or clubitr.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    There are a few company's. Todds(he has changed the name) seems to be the choice.

Choice

Lower you go, more problems you gonna get.

Should also check rear alignment as well. Mine was off massively. 3 finger gap at the rear.
    Last edited by amant02; 11-02-2014 at 03:04 AM. Reason: you may need rear camber kit

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    eg b16
    Rear isn't to bad just some camber arms atleast they're straight

I've seen a few of them but not sure they will give me enough adjustment it's out quite alot with no camber so by the time I put a little camber on ill be out of adjustment the stock tie rod ends are short as they're and I think the tie rod inner will need to be cut down

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    maybe roll center adjusters will help you here?

or u installed the coils backward (left on the right side) or something so the tie rod end mounts are not in the right spot.

i cant remember how the DC5R tie rod end mounts exactly. but iirc its connected to the strut