Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux

REVIEW On 2007 AT ECU reflash

Hello everyone,

As you may know, Fred has recently reflashed my ecu for my 2007 Accord euro AT with IHE and Simon Chen's 2004 AT with intake and catback.

Before the reflash, the car drives like a boat in terms of mobility and acceleration as some of you may have suggested. Even with IHE, it is a struggle to keep up with certain cars at the lights. It feels heavy, not as nimble, not that responsive, feelss like there's a filter between accelerating process and throttle , commonly known as throttle lag.

After the reflash, it gives the car a whole new life! The change is instantaneous, with simply plug and play which no tune was required, the car feels more alive! More aggressive with WOT, gear change more smooth, low to mid range torque gain wins my heart. All thanks to the elimination of the throttle lag ! Simply by tapping the accelerator pedal and off you go!

This mod is truefully bang for the buck, you gain more satifaction from doing this mod then header or anythingelse!

MRGU
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

I really want it for my 2005 AT
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Tell the guys how it goes after you get use to it too
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Definitely will.
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Quote Originally Posted by axispower View Post
    Definitely will.
    Was referring to MRGU but you can too, initial impression then a month or so down the track when the initial hype is over. Your reflection will give everyone a more balanced view than first impression after all
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Oh... well...

ty men
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    *grabs walking cane*

Them damn kids VTEC'in down the street.

Quote Originally Posted by axispower View Post
    I really want it for my 2005 AT
    Ahem... arent you sellin ur car.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    i can't wait to see what 6MT owners have to say if AT owners think it's that good, the DBW lag is horrid on the 6MT

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    post facelift MT is ready, just that no one in melb signed up yet.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Was waiting for flashpro for audm cl9 AT.. Well...

This is a very good alternative as I see it

The smoothness in gear change, the elimination of gear hang really improves drivability and fuel consumption dropped to 9.1L/100k. Vs 11.7L/100k in my case. According to the estimation of trip com, I shall achieve 650-700 km full tank v power if I continue my current driving style and similar routes.
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    fred..do the seppo accord v6? begging u!

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Its a world record in consumption drop ) Usually i see around 1L for AT and 0.7-0.8 for MT .