Hey guys,
I have an issue that i am hoping you can help me with as i am kind of giving up on the mechanic.
I bought my dc5r in july last year and at the end of the month i had the clutch changed to an exedy sports organic clutch and had the fly wheel machined.
the car was running fine till a month ago all of a sudden in traffic, it stopped going in and out of gears and there was no pressure in the clutch pedal, it would get stuck to the ground.
i had that same mechanic change my master and slave cylinder .
since i have had them changed, i returned back to them to re adjust my clutch bite point as it was all the way at the top.
these past couple of days i noticed sometimes, if i was pushing the car to the redline, it would not go into gear as smooth as it usually does. this may occur for a couple of minutes then be alright.
also today the clutch point went all the way to the bottom by itself in the middle of driving so that as soon as i disengage the clutch it will bite.
i also noticed a strange rattling noise from under the car or int ehe engine bay somewehere at lower revs like 3k ish.

does anyone know what the issue may be ?

thanks