Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2 2011

Question Where to buy FN2 MUGEN Spoiler?

Hey guys. First night on ozhonda. Happy with my white fn2. Im looking for the mugen spoiler. I love it but its really pricy. :/ So Im just wondering if I am able to just buy a replica and itll look just the same. Also have no idea where to even look. Any suggestions and help would be much appreciated. Thanks peeps

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    check ebay for replica, plenty on there replica just doesnt have the same fitment as oem or mugen made

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2 2011
    Cheers bro. Yeah Ive had a look but Im wondering if anybody has actually purchased from ebay? Gonna be funny but what do you mean by the fitment? :what:

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Plenty have ordered off ebay, just expect long waiting times as parts can be made to order and shipping. (Fitment) How well the wing or any other body parts will fit in position, leaving no gap or sticking out etc..

also be sure to join.. FN2R Forum Australia on FB for a community of FN owners.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2 2011
    Shiett.. Will it be noticeable? I havnt seen many. Only in pictures so I wouldnt have any idea. If I do buy the replicas. What colour do I have it painted. Cause I know the top is black. And do you have any websites to buy the original mugens from?

Sweet. Ill join now. Haha

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    It wont be noticeable, Ive seen many replica wings and fitment is not bad. You could paint it the same colour as your car and the middle section a black colour of oem. Check out JDMYARD for genuine mugen wing's.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2 2011
    Pricy as furkk.. but so risky especially being from taiwan for the ebay one… zzz. Do you know of anybody that has purchased from a particular seller on ebay? Oem? What kinda black? Thanks for the help again :L

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    yes, post up on FN2 Forum Australia FB, there will be someone who has brought one. Another option would be contacting the dealer of tegiwa parts in Aus, i believe he is able to produce Mugen wings if my memory is correct. He is also on the forum, sorry i did not was to disclose his name or business name on here.

Crystal black or Night Hawk Black are the two you could paint, offical mugen suggest "Night Hawk Black", as thats what they paint they products.

Paint Codes
    Night Hawk Black : B92P
    Crystal black: Nh731p

How much do you want to spend. i got mine for 1.2k to my door

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2 2011
    Inbox info? How much did it cost for paint job? I just wanna purchase where somebody already has. Cheers.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2 2011
    Has anybody purchased from nengun?

Get it for rhdjapan that's where I got mine it's the cheapest