Wheel alignment on CL9

Hi guys, I got a question. I just got my wheel alignment for my 08 accord euro few days ago. They have told me that the wheel alignment wasn't perfect and it may swerve to the right. I have a link to the paper his given me showing the camber caster toe setup which I don't quite understand.

http://tinypic.com/r/2zfu5ub/8

What is causing it to make the car swerve to the right? Am I able to fix it to get perfect alignment?

PS. The front driver side control arm was replaced with another stock due to an accident. Wondering if that effected it.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Have you bent something.?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

The front driver side control arm was bent but that's been replaced.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK hatch, DC2
    think it's better to ask the wheel alignment shop themselves

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The alignment looks pretty bad even after adjustment. The rear should have a toe in of 1mm on each corner. The tyre shop has failed on this.

Stock rear camber should also be -1°. This you cant adjust without a camber kit, so something might still be bent.

Front camber should be zero and non adjustable without a front camber kit. So the front right has a bent component as well.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Thanks heaps aaronng. I think i kinda understand it. I'm gonna try see if I can find the bent and get it fixed.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2010
    Hey guys so whats a good place to get something like this checked out and fixed in Sydney?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    Heasmans - but you do pay a premium.

I am also looking for another workshop that is reputable with their work - Heasmans haven't been the friendliest people in my past experiences.