Thread: New Here

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    Another brand

New Here

Hi Everyone,

We are excited about being part of your great community. We are a performance parts store based in Sydney. We stock a large range of products and brands such as:
    Deatschwerks, Whiteline, Cusco, Perrin, DBA, RDA, Project Mu, Skunk2, Competition Clutch, Injector Dynamics as well as Mothers, Oz Racing and BBS to name a few.

We pride ourselves on our service, communication, products, brands and pricing. All our orders come with free shipping no matter how much you offer.

We run regular competitions, specials, sales and group buys. To get in on these, like and follow us on Facebook.

We accept payment by, direct deposits, Paypal or credit cards.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We are out most weeks at the various meets, we can be found most Wednesdays and the drags having some fun.

We can be contact by
    Phone: 1300 595 844
    Email: sales@wolfracingproducts.com.au

We look forward to joining in your community more and coming on some cruises / meets that you have.

Thanks

Rhys

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    +1 Wolf Racing

Even thou I have moved away from Honda's.

Rhys was super helpful and fast with my order on my Rexie. Got me the parts I wanted at the price I wanted in the short period I had before My Tune.