Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PHP errors

PHP errors

Is anyone getting these?

Getting this page from time to time

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6350

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5417) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3904

Seems to be the same line that is causing it, but not fully logged each one to be sure.

How to replicate
    Click on the topic that is shown in "last post" and it should have "&goto=newpost" at the end of the URL.
    Last edited by Grayfox; 13-04-2014 at 09:46 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Yeah it's getting so annoying ay? I get it when opening almost any page. I always open in a new tab. I get:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6350

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'stylesheet' (T_STRING) in /home/ozhonda/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php(4448) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::set() in /home/ozhonda/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 7324

Then when I refresh I get:

Sometimes with the above message, it will still load the page and everything will show (but this error sits at the top of the page). Sometimes, I have to hit refresh yet again and then I'm in business. Pretty annoying.

+1 on the "getnewpost" annoying as hell since i use that function alot

Quote Originally Posted by androo View Post
    Yeah it's getting so annoying ay? I get it when opening almost any page. I always open in a new tab. I get:
    [I]
    Got this error 5 min ago on everything, opening pages, refresh.

Started happening to me last night, can't view any pages half the time

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    this site is slowly crashing.
    with various errors

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5417) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3904

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Inb4 hax.

Also have had similar issues via tapatalk
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    same issues here as well
    OEM parts whore

Well obviously, it's probably a server related issue stemming from an upgraded PHP installation.

this is annoying, i have to manually go into the marketplace subforum when i usually set it as one of the pages chrome opens on start up.
    WP PB 1:15:03

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Same here. I used to go straight to The Lounge in my favourites. Now I have to go the root of the forum and click The Lounge.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic
    any word from mod/admin team? this is getting quite annoying.
    SSpamily

hehe