Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8

Transferring NSW to Vic registration?

Ok so i brought a car from NSW with registration till august, and Blue slip an all from there, but now the trouble was that when i got here, none of NSW stuff matters, which i didnt know, so Big lost there! Considering i needed a new RWC even though it passed blue slip in nsw an had to do few other things which added up more money

So now the cars all booked in for rego transfer appointment, but the lady didnt really tell me much with regards to NSW to Vic plates

Does the registration that ends on August transfer to my Vic plates? therefore not paying for renewal fee, $700?

OR

If thats not the case should the NSW plates/ rego cancelled, would i be entitled for a refund of the existing registration under the old owners name?

cheers guys
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    RD7
    No, you need to contact the RTA to claim a refund on your NSW plates, and buy new rego for the VIC plates
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeR
    Ozhonda mods don't sleep, they wait.

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    No, you need to contact the RTA to claim a refund on your NSW plates, and buy new rego for the VIC plates
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by tRipitaka View Post
    cheers man will do
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC