Heatshink tubing
    Jackstands(if you have them)
    Clip removal tools or 3mm wide stanley screw driver
    Heatgun or Lighter
    Small hands
    A Phillips Screw driver.
    A torch
    A thin rod
    A ATO Blade Fusebox(optional but worth it)
    2Amp ATO blade fuses
    Adhesive Thermal tape
    Spade Connectors(if wiring to a ATO fusebox)
    Female Mini Spade connectors
    Patience

If you want to add the triton switchback front blinkers you will need the following.
    The V3 Trion Switchbacks system.
    They come in 5,000ēK white & amber, 6,000ēK white & amber as well as amber & amber so your sidelights will be amber at night
    The Base you will need is BAU15S/7507
    The 2 Pin-3 Pin Adapter w/YELLOW Parking Light Wire for sidelights
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are also just basic Amber only tritons that just functions as a blinker(getting these means you can skip alot of steps)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [b]Read the instructions that came with the V3 tritons as they tell you what you need to make them fit into the housing.[b]

1. Park the car on a flat ground, jack up the car and remove the wheel.

2. Using a clip removal tool or a stanley screw driver remove the clips, use a torch to help you see the clips

3. Remove the bulb out of the housing, remove the bulb from the holder and install the BAU15S/PY21W Base Adapter

4. Feed one of your cables in the hole under the trim which is near the battery ground bolt and next to the windshield washer filler bottle

5. Reach in and pull the wires out and tie off the ends to the windshield washer line on the left(when viewed from front) and tie off on the battery strap bolts on the right(when viewed from front).

6. Using wire cutters make cut on the yellow cable from the triton base module and white cable on the control module your cables that you pulled out, using wire trimmers remove some insulation from both wires, then insert some heatshink down one cable, then twist the copper wire from the exposed cables and join them and twist them together to hold them

7. Put the heatsink tube over the copper wire and using a heatgun or lighter apply heat to shrink it.

8. It should look like this(my heatshrink is the one that has solder that melts when heated)

9. Test your work to see if the turn signal is working.

10. Your blinkers will be hyper flashing so insert the 5Amp mini blade fuse into the blade fuse holder to activate the load resistor to stop the hyper flashing, now the blinkers will flash at the normal rate

11. It is best to sercure the control box to the chassis to help dissapate the heat the unit will generate
    This can be done with a screw/bolt though the eye or use adhesive thermal tape
    I went with the adhesive thermal tape since it is easier.
    [img]http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu346/IgrayfoxI/Civinfo%20How%20Tos/V3%20Tritons/11b.jpg[img]

12. The grommet we will have to wire through is behind the engine and in the footwell. The shape of the grommet is like an envolpe hollow inside and has the thick foam type outer layer which is on the engine side and a thin rubber type layer in the footwell.

13. Cut two equal lengths of wire and sticky tape them to a thin, semi flexiable rod and carefully insert it into the grommet and avoid pushing the rod toward the main wiring harness which will make your life a living hell if you damage it(i'm not responsable if you damage it)

14. When you fell the rod go through the inner layer, go in the cabin and pull the wires through and cut them and gently pull the rod back out, it is best to stop now and then to make sure you are not pulling the wires back as well.

Last edited by Grayfox; 21-04-2014 at 10:21 PM.

15. Use some cable holders to support the wires(dont know how they will like high temp areas) to sercure the wires and clean the area you will apply them to with some Isopropyl Alcohol so they can have the best chance at sticking.

16. When the two wires from the tritons are at the center strip join them side by side and twist their copper wires together, and join them with heatshrink.

17. Add another cable holder and insert both heatshrink parts in to the holder to help sercure them.

18. It is best to wire any circuit you add to a fusebox, I use a 6 bay ATO blade fuse, the 1Amp fuse is for my dashcam, the other is a spare.

19. I had two wires comming from the option connectors +12v on igntion one of which is for the dash cam, the other was for a DRL project that i was planning which spawned this mod. The blue wire is connected to the +12v on sidelights which leads to the white wire.
    You will need 2Amp fuses for this mod
    [/center]

20. This is how it looks when hooked to the option connector, blue is +12v on sidelights, red is +12v on ignition.

PDF Version
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYT3QpT0Abk

Option connector pinouts
    Last edited by Grayfox; 21-04-2014 at 06:58 PM.