Member Array
    Car:
    JDMDC2/EG4

k24 dc2 engine details

hey all
    just wondering on what you guys did in getting your dc2 engine number changed being i know run a k24. i know to go to vic roads and all that, just the final details like where did you go to get it certified before taking it to vicroads. the engine was fitted the pros at bhp and i have receipt etc

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    By the pros im assuming you mean BYP?
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    JDMDC2/EG4
    Yeh byp bloody autocorrect on my mac lol

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    No1 is gonna help you now.

Your going to need it engineered so I hope they installed everything you need for that this will include an emissions test to so hope your car was also tuned for that.
    Import Performance and Styling
    -= Official distributors for Password JDM =-

Member Array
    Car:
    JDMDC2/EG4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartoon View Post
    Your going to need it engineered so I hope they installed everything you need for that this will include an emissions test to so hope your car was also tuned for that.
    yeah everything was defiantly installed for it to be engineered, as well as dyno tuned is done also. i have also upgraded the front rotors to 282mm t3 slotted and already have bc coils fitted.
    so all i need to do is take it to a engineer and let them check it over etc? i suppose there should be no problems there. could anybody refer me to any melb places i could take it too which you guys have been to before.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by i-jrdm View Post
    so all i need to do is take it to a engineer and let them check it over etc?
    Thassright.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    JDMDC2/EG4
    can anybody recommend any engineers they have taken their car to before?

I'm sydney based so don't know any in melb.

I can tell you now that you will need a charcoal canister, evap set up, boxed filter, and your tune will need to be done to comply with the emissions regulations.

Adjustable fuel regulator will need to be locked off so you can't adjust it also.

Lots of things to comply with. Now they did tell you that if you put a k20 into a dc2 u don't need to engineer it right?
    Import Performance and Styling
    -= Official distributors for Password JDM =-