Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    98 ek b18cr
    Renzo from what I can tell, you're a serial troll. Please stay off any of my posts.

Super-da9, thanks for the help.
    That's what nice really come to find out, the cooler temps with condensation and some rich fuel is the issues. She's not smoking while idling or at any of the low rpms though, so hopefully I can keep it that way.
    But, I'm not often pushing it that far cold either. It was just an example of when it would happen. Usually I won't get anywhere near vtec even during normal everyday driving. But after these posts I've eased off the old girl. Give her a rest and some chance to heat up.

A rebuild will be in the future, I've planned a stroker and will be getting into that once I have some funds.

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    do k swap

problem solvered
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    98 ek b18cr
    If only I could afford one....

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    wtb: dick
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyln.bxtr View Post
    Renzo from what I can tell, you're a serial troll. Please stay off any of my posts.
    How am I a serious troll?

I was basically trying to point you in the direction of your problem, however superman-da9 posted what was needed before I did, hence me outlining what I was trying to advise

That's not being a dick, troll or rude, that's simply closing off a comment politely. It's not anyone else's fault that you are acting like a dick, possibly a troll, and rude.

Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    Mine fs pls pm
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    lmao

S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    98 ek b18cr
    To those who are constructive and helping, i am polite. The others I have no time for.
    Yours came across as rude, hence the backlash. Looking through some of the posts that you have made on other threads, I have made a sound conclusion.
    Mocchi is in no way helpful either.

Member Array
    Car:
    98 ek b18cr
    If you were trying to help though, I apologise.
    Sometimes it's difficult to distinguish attitudes over the internet.

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    To those who are constructive and helping, i am polite. The others I have no time for.
    Yours came across as rude, hence the backlash. Looking through some of the posts that you have made on other threads, I have made a sound conclusion.
    Pre spam mocchi was helpful

Now only kunt and sniff panties
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    If you were trying to help though, I apologise.
    Sometimes it's difficult to distinguish attitudes over the internet.
    No need to judge a user by their previous posts.
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic

Super-da9, thanks for the help.
    That's what nice really come to find out, the cooler temps with condensation and some rich fuel is the issues. She's not smoking while idling or at any of the low rpms though, so hopefully I can keep it that way.
    But, I'm not often pushing it that far cold either. It was just an example of when it would happen. Usually I won't get anywhere near vtec even during normal everyday driving. But after these posts I've eased off the old girl. Give her a rest and some chance to heat up.

A rebuild will be in the future, I've planned a stroker and will be getting into that once I have some funds.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbauto View Post
    do k swap

problem solvered
    man wat
    SSpamily

hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    k series lazy motor m8
    dont waste your money
    S P A M | W O R K S