Cl9 whiteline swaybar

Ok guys so I put in my whiteline 18mm swaybar that by lovely ladyfriend purchased me for my birthday and am happy to do a little Q & A if anyone's interested. It took me around 2 hours start to finish and I'm very happy with the result! It's the only suspension mod I have so I can be objective and hopefully clear about what I can feel. Any questions shoot!

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    How much did it cost?

Any noticeable improvements to handling?

Around 250 is the mark, and you can get the progress ones on ebay too. Yeah man it's not uncomfortable like anyone says but the steering feels much more solid and the turn in is wayy better

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Oh right
    What sort of discomfort (if any) did you notice?
    Yeah I've noticed the Accord Euro's feel kinda light (flimsy, even?) with its steering. When you say that the turning is better, do you mean it feels less boaty or it doesn't lean to one side too much?
    Really curious about it!

Literally have felt no negative handling characteristics, it's really natural in the way it improves steering and handling. I mean the turn in not the turning haha, yeah instead of dipping when you steer it actually starts to change direction far earlier. So happy with it

Make sure to properly torque the end links - around 36NM max.....when the car is sitting on level ground. Do it on a hoist or jack up one wheel to roughly its static compression.

If they are over tightened or unevenly they can snap or cause the weak mounts in the subframe to snap

thanks mate, will get my mechanic to do it tomorrow, my poor uni student budget hasn't allowed me a torque wrench haha..

appreciate the heads up