Ozhonda Trader Array

Updates from EPW

I would like to apologize for not being on the forum for a little bit but we have been having problem with our Internet connection and land line phone . I have only being able to connect to Facebook through my phone and keep as much as we can our Facebook up to date .

This is what we would like to do through this post . Keep you up to date with what is happening with Extreme Project World .

We have been doing some back to back dyno runs with the Honda Accord to see what gains each package that we offer will give .

We have 2 drag cars on the way which is 1 is a Kseries K20 set up and the other which is a B16 .

We have more products in stock and more on their way as well as the inventory of products is bigger . An example is that we can supply you also Hondata .

Keep up to date by liking our Facebook page for product arrivals and cars that we are working on . https://www.facebook.com/ExtremeProjectWorld?ref=hl

Thank you !
    www.extremeprojectworld.com
    Follow us on Twitter/Like us on Facebook

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Hello everyone ,

Unfortunately , our internet issues are still present but we are trying to work around them . I would like although to inform you of some updates that have happened lately at EPW .
    What are those ?!

We are officially dealers of Skunk2 as well as Grams Performance .

Who is Skunk2 ? Pretty much everyone knows them and I do not believe that we need to tell you about the variety and quality of their products . What we will tell you although is that the new series called Ultra Series is being released and has a lot of interesting things....Such as new LCA's which are amazing as well as new Cams which will make you car perform even better .

Who is Grams ? Grams is the daughter company of Skunk2 and they are the R&D company fro the Fueling systems . Grams offers everything in terms of fueling such as injectors , pumps , wideband gauges etc. They are compatible with all fuels including e85 .

For more info please visit their websites or send us a pm or give us a call . Pics and videos of the products and what is happening at EPW are available on Facebook .

Thank you!
    www.extremeprojectworld.com
    Follow us on Twitter/Like us on Facebook