Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Best bang for your buck mod on a honda is an injen cold air intake or equivalent. Recently put one on my dc2r and that crossover sounds amazing.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigidc2r View Post
    Best bang for your buck mod on a honda is an injen cold air intake or equivalent. Recently put one on my dc2r and that crossover sounds amazing.
    Sound mods are a bit overrated from a performance perspective don't ya think?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    sound mods are a bit overrated from a performance perspective don't ya think?
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 INTEGRA
    I have a K&N Apollo Universal cold air intake waiting to be installed into the car... just figuring out how to do it. Thanks though

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2/180sx
    Are you a p plater? technically as a p plater engine mods arnt allowed so just having the basic
    intake
    headers
    exhaust
    should do for now

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 INTEGRA
    I am a p-plater but not long till I get my fulls. wanna get it up and running as best as possible for when im off.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Key words here are 'noticeable performance gains'.

Proper cold air intake and full exhaust (header/hi-flow cat/cat-back + muffler) sure you might notice a bit of sound but it's not like you'll be gaining big ponies.

If you want to notice it you really need to stick on a turbo or go play with the engine/GBox internals.

I would consider:
    - turbo setup
    - K24 swap
    - N/A setup with B20 block (this you will notice)
    - N/A setup with cams/valvetrain/valve job and some tasteful GBox modifications like a shorter final drive (maybe a 4.9) and an LSD

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    Key words here are 'noticeable performance gains'.

Proper cold air intake and full exhaust (header/hi-flow cat/cat-back + muffler) sure you might notice a bit of sound but it's not like you'll be gaining big ponies.

If you want to notice it you really need to stick on a turbo or go play with the engine/GBox internals.

I would consider:
    - turbo setup
    - K24 swap
    - N/A setup with B20 block (this you will notice)
    - N/A setup with cams/valvetrain/valve job and some tasteful GBox modifications like a shorter final drive (maybe a 4.9) and an LSD
    Who did ur tune Andy?
    SSpamily