Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by porreca96 View Post
    So should i just get a good set of springs and shocks for my budget? Or still not enough?
    If you want to go lower and spend as little as possible, get AEG Custom springs.

going 60 - 70mm lower won't be legal so no need to worry about that.

You can get coilover suspension with your budget, just don't bother asking about performance, quality or reliability.

If I were you, I would save for quality. because been there done that.

Your shocks will die in 6 months with springs that low
    SSpamily

Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Even the cheapest are still OK nowadays - they aren't good with longevity though ( internal valving etc)
    Depends on your expectation and your experience, none of the cheapest have been up to par for me =P

Note: Suspension directly related to feel and nobody has the same feel as the next person hence its difficult to judge for a person whether or not they're going to like the experience. Even same coilovers and car with slightly different setup [tyres, wheels, alignment, etc] will alter the experience.
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Depends on your expectation and your experience, none of the cheapest have been up to par for me =P

Note: Suspension directly related to feel and nobody has the same feel as the next person hence its difficult to judge for a person whether or not they're going to like the experience. Even same coilovers and car with slightly different setup [tyres, wheels, alignment, etc] will alter the experience.

Like most in this thread , you are missing my point :0)

He has a budget and wants X and Y - cheap coilovers will provide this better than just putting in low springs on standard shocks. Forget the other factors which a lot of us think of - budget is the main restriction here.

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Isnt budget nearly always the main restriction.
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    "Good" and "Cheap" usually don't go together.

You might get away with some KYB shocks and king springs for around that price if you do enough fishing around online, but keep in mind king springs are usually the same spring rate as OEM springs and you're chances of bottoming out will be high...

I personally agree with bennjamin, if you just want to drop it on it's guts and yolo then just buy some cheap coilovers like function and form. I wouldn't expect them to be reliable but they'll get you low.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Just buy some King springs, Lows or Super low. Your shocks will die but if you don't care about performance it doesn't really matter lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    King springs, Lows or Super low
    these options wont give him the ride height his looking for
    peteju captures, like us on facebook..

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by lilthug View Post
    King springs, Lows or Super low
    these options wont give him the ride height his looking for
    You're right he'll fall 10mm short of his desired height.

Ultra lows then.

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    7/93-8/01 integra dc
    khfl-58asl khrl-59sl
    peteju captures, like us on facebook..