Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up 2014 Civic Sedan FB gets a face lift :)

Hello everyone. Been keeping an eye on the Honda Australia website lately, just found that the 2014 Civic FB Sedan got face lift! This might be good news for anyone thinking of getting a Civic Sedan soon

Spec Sheet here

I think they currently preparing brochure for it as well. Details on the Civic Page

I am just quickly listing few new features after face lift. Please add more if I have missed any:

1. there are five trim levels: vi, vti, vti-s, vti-L, Sport
    2. Keyless entry now across all range
    3. replace the button-based center dash panel with a large touch screen for all range (nice one, it looks better than the one on the old Civic Sport)
    4. reverse camera for vti and above (Big Bonus)
    5. 6 speakers for vti-s and above (Thank god they did it)
    6. new front grid with more sporty feel
    7. the rim gets re-design (a bit more aggressive than the ones on the old Vti-L)

However, unlike the 9th gen civic face lift in US, the aussie civic's rear taillight remain unchanged (at least I could tell the difference)

Anyway, At least Honda Australia try to make the civic remain competitive to its local rivals

Interesting ... So that means the only manual transmission option is the Vi model, which means it misses out on most of the "updated" features (according to that spec sheet).
    Last edited by lolmclol; 24-07-2014 at 04:31 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    fml.. i want that touchscreen

All say they get halogen headlights except the sport which just says auto headlights.
    Which could mean anything.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by *DAN* View Post
    fml.. i want that touchscreen
    trust me touch screen in a car is a no no. Its so hard to use. Well, I drove a prius with touch screen like that. So hard to even change radio station LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Grayfox View Post
    All say they get halogen headlights except the sport which just says auto headlights.
    Which could mean anything.
    Does it really matter though? Upgrading bulbs is so cheap, I would love it if they changed the lens to projector type

But meh, imo, that civic looks ugly as shit. Interior is pretty good in contrast LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LetsDuDiss View Post
    Does it really matter though? Upgrading bulbs is so cheap, I would love it if they changed the lens to projector type
    If it has HIDs it is just easier.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    nahbrah OEM HID's are lightyears ahead of retrofitted HID kits
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsDuDiss View Post
    trust me touch screen in a car is a no no. Its so hard to use. Well, I drove a prius with touch screen like that. So hard to even change radio station LOL!

But meh, imo, that civic looks ugly as shit. Interior is pretty good in contrast LOL
    Ive been in cars with touchscreen and i haven't had a problem. Parents own a CX5 and that has the touchscreen controllable with the steering wheel controls. Can only assume the civic will be like that as well

and all 9th gen sedans have projectors, even the prefacelifts. They're still halogens but theyre in a projector so converting to HID is alright

Any pictures?

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Sport
    Must be a K20 eh
    Or the new type R turbo engine
    Without the turbo?
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

R20 like the current generation.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD Civic Modulo
    About time the sedan got a facelift. I was so turned off by the new sedan over an 8th gen...