Engineering EG with K-series in VIC

I know it's been done to death, and I've already found the list of Engineers for certifying vehicle mods in Vic and believe it or not, one of the engineers works at the same company as me. So I am going to contact him in due time.

I simply wanted to know of anyone who has finished their K-swapped builds and went through the proper channels and whether there were any "specific" things they really tended to pick on to get signed off. (Obviously brakes and suspension will be looked at, but that will be no issue with my plans as I agree on this and will upgrade them accordingly).

Did they make you run carbon canister etc? If so, any pics of how you set up all the emissions controls on your car? (I personally don't wanna run any of it as I want to keep the bay as tidy as possibly, may run it hidden somewhere). Did you need to run a specific exhaust system to pass dB's or emissions?

Did you get picked on for any clearance issues (engine to ground, engine to hood etc)...

Just wondering what other peoples experiences are with this (if willing to share) before I shoot off an email.

Cheers.

BTW, im no P-plater, I am a mechanic by trade and have completed engine swaps on Hondas before if that makes any difference whatsoever. Thinking a 2.4 over a 2.0 also.

Maybe have a chat to ChargeR and he may be able to assist you with this one mate.