Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2

B18CR power loss

I have a b18cr in my teg with stock everything except for a SRI. I am experiencing power loss when the engine warms up fully, it bogs down and runs rough sometimes at low revs. It idles fine and doesnt stall. Had just replaced my spark plugs and o2 sensor. what could it be? please help thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Winfield
    spark leads?
    Dc2r and em1 only good if you work at McDonald's, s2k good for order food in McDonald's
    deal with it m8

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    ill have that checked out along ignition timing next week when i bring it to the mechanics. ill see how it goes from there

Member Array
    Car:
    98 ek b18cr
    Don't mean to hijack, but.... Mines been doing the same thing on my type r. If I'm granny-img and only light on the throttle it will bog down and die as though I'm running on low fuel. Once I open up to WOT, it runs perfect again. I've replaced the spark plugs, checked the cap and rotor, I'll try changing over my dizzy internals to oem tomorrow.

I would be checking the spark, could be ICM about to die. Easy fix if it is though
    EG