dc5 keyless entry issue

Hi,
    i have a dc5r, had some work done to it at the mechanic, obviously gave them my key, once i returned they gave me it back with no back casing or battery, insisting i gave them my key like that. which i did not and am certain of it.
    Any how, i was hoping one of my fellow integra owners can assist me with what battery is required for this remote, and a solution for it.

i went to mister minnit and said he wanted 270 to give me a new one all set up -.-
    if i was to buy another remote same as this, id be able to program it to my car right ?

is it possible that this remote lost programming if the battery has been out for a long time (1-2 days) ?

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot_20140801_1.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	27259   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot_20140801.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	27260  

it would of been great if someone would of just simply looked at the back of their cover and just written what type of battery this remote takes.
    I ended up finding the back cover and the battery at the tuner today, all in working order, just for the people who may search in the future the battery the dc5r keyless entry remote takes is : CR2025.
    I hope this may be valuable to someone in the future as i wasnt able to find this online.

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by RA73DR View Post
    it would of been great if someone would of just simply looked at the back of their cover and just written what type of battery this remote takes.
    I ended up finding the back cover and the battery at the tuner today, all in working order, just for the people who may search in the future the battery the dc5r keyless entry remote takes is : CR2025.
    I hope this may be valuable to someone in the future as i wasnt able to find this online.

thanks
    whoa posts on one of the inactive subforms then rages.

pretty sure its CR2032 for those remotes.

i dont use remotes so i couldnt confirm 100%.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei_ View Post
    pretty sure its CR2032 for those remotes.

i dont use remotes so i couldnt confirm 100%.
    No his right, its CR2025. Universal for the OBD2 Hondas.

my bad.

i remember my legend remote taking CR2032.

Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    whoa posts on one of the inactive subforms then rages.
    firstly, didnt rage, secondly, had quiet alot of views for an "inactive subforum", if just one person was to take the time to help, it would of been appreciated, thats all i was trying to say.

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc5
    I have two spare remotes. Pm me. Will sell cheap

Yep, back of my DC5R remote says 'Battery CR2025'. I would of assisted but I did not see this thread!