Power steering noise

Hi all just to inform all those with power steering noise I approached a Honda dealer ship regarding this problem with my power steering pump, it was whirring so loud at certain times and I asked if they recommend flushing the system. They don't specify it in service schedule and therefor don't, O.K then. I bought 2 bottles of PSF and proceeded to flush the system myself. To my Joy no noise whatsoever and lighter steering. So if anyone has this problem try flushing it and replacing with new PSF.

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1
    New PS hose

Hi all, just had the power steering pump overhauled and no noise great, but now I am experiencing engine stall as I'm accelerating then when I decelerate back to normal. Will be taking it to Honda for diagnostic test hope they can shed some light.

Member Array
    Car:
    Tamiya
    Is this for your Odyssey or else?
    My Odyssey had that whizzing sounds from the power steering and turns out there was a leak on one of the hose. Fix that baam good to go.
    But, in terms of engine stall that is completely different story. Cant help you on that as I don't know.

All good found out it was a V tec solenoid $436 thanks Honda.

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1
    common problem in all RB1 !