So this just happened

I had to have the centre bore machined out to 56mm, and it clears the brakes on my DC4 by a bees dick, but I did my Integra a favour by fitting Toyota wheels I'm just trying to decide now what I want to do with the centre caps. Seeing as the say TOMS tuned for Toyota on them and they're cracked as anything I'm not sure I want to put them on just yet.

But to come off a boat from Japan looking like complete and utter shit, after getting my brother to paint them white, they've come up pretty good and with a little time and effort it wasn't that big of a deal to have them fitted. Next step is coilovers I guess, but I haven't fully researched going down that path. I should have perhaps researched this one a little better, you'd think generally that aftermarket wheels would fit anything provided the stud pattern was right, but you learn things as you go, blazin the trails and all that.

Last edited by Integra-GSi; 24-08-2014 at 04:29 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    nice looking weel but the ride height is killing them

Yeah, and I've created an issue now that with 205/50s on the car is actually sitting 5mm lower, but that's also coming through in the wheel arches. As I said, I have to investigate which pathway I want to go down with sorting out adjustable coilovers. There's a number of issues to consider there as well considering it already bottoms out over bumps... Perhaps I would have been better off looking at 17s, but I'm here now and I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
    Last edited by Integra-GSi; 24-08-2014 at 04:39 PM.