stuttering 2004 accord euro

Hi
    Just bought a 2004 accord euro auto.
    It has an issue usually at low speed when I accelerate it will stutter / vibrate.
    Tried topping up the transmission fluid but still happening.
    Anyone had a similar issue or any thoughts on what to look for to further diagnos3 diagnose the issue

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Auto? It usually is because of low transmission fluid. The gearbox itself holds more gears than the sump does. So if the sump is empty, and the gears low, then when you top up the sump, overall, you'll still be low. Best to do a flush anyways.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro
    So it is better to check ATF fluid when car has been driven? Where should it be in dip stick when hot?
    IN NSW WE TRUST

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    More like, it's better to check ATF often under normal circumstances. In OP's case though, if you image a gearbox designed to hold say 9L, the gears themselves will hold 5L and the sump will hold 4L. Now imagine for some reason, his lost oil, and his sump is empty, and his gearbox is now holding 3L. Even if you fill the sump back up, and it says it's full, the gears will still be 2L short. He'ld have to drive it around abit before the oil can circulate between the sump and the gears.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-to-read-this*

that being said, if a full transmission fluid change dont solve anything then the clutch pack might be beyond saving.....
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Luxury
    We had this issue with ours only very mildy though. After the lads here gave me advice I got the auto flushed a few times and refilled. Hasn't missed a beat in 20thou since.

The fellas here and the Honda dealer said that 120000km service intervals for the auto are too long. Half the transmission service intervals for peace of mind.

I guess the could be permanent damage depending on the kms travelled on the car.

My mothers CL9 dropped a cylinder yesterday which caused it to shake slightly at idle but noticably as she tried to drive it. Does the motor rev cleanly even if in neutral/park?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Luxury
    Coil pack perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by aldo10 View Post
    Coil pack perhaps?
    This was our problem.