Member Array
    Car:
    RWD EG

EG brake master upgrade. Need help**

Hi guys, I need to upgrade my EG Master, it is currently running a 13/16 which is around 20MM I think (can someone confirm this) and I need to run around a 25mm master to run the 200sx front end we have fitted to the car. Now I have read that the Integra type r master is close to this, but needs a few mods to fit. Can anyone give me another option for this, something as close to 25mm is all I need. I am custom making the hardlines to suit so all it needs to do is bolt in I can make the rest.

oh and I need to find one today... Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    wat u mean need few mods to fit? its bolt on to eg firewall. unless you changed something like pedals/firewall?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    RWD EG
    By Modify i mean, they are pumping 200sx brakes... so the pickup points are all changing.. i just need a 25mm brake master that has the same bolting position as the standard EG civic

Member Array
    Car:
    RWD EG
    would a EP3 civic type R booster and master fit my firewall?

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawsey View Post
    By Modify i mean, they are pumping 200sx brakes... so the pickup points are all changing.. i just need a 25mm brake master that has the same bolting position as the standard EG civic
    the dc2r bmc+booster bolts on no mod needed.
    then you just make your own brake lines right

im pretty sure ep3/dc5 fit as well.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic
    itr or vtir 1 inch will fit fine, just get the matching brake booster, and remake your lines as required.
    SSpamily

hehe

How do you remake the lines, bar replacing them all? I have a Dc2 master cylinder/booster and need to connact it to eg lines also. But a bit thinner than the dc2 booster accepts...

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    I would get a brake booster delete kit. as they said dc2r would fit. Could you post some information about your brake setup ??

Quote Originally Posted by hmetro24 View Post
    I would get a brake booster delete kit. as they said dc2r would fit. Could you post some information about your brake setup ??
    Why delete the booster?

Op doesn't say anything about removing it, just want one that will fit EG with 1" master. Go with what the guys said above and use a vtir/dc2r 1" version.

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Quote Originally Posted by rc_ View Post
    Why delete the booster?

Op doesn't say anything about removing it, just want one that will fit EG with 1" master. Go with what the guys said above and use a vtir/dc2r 1" version.
    I said, I would get( that's my opinion). I did not say go change it. Do not explain everything the way you want...

try prelude or honda accord brake master
    h2b all motor- RIP
    FN2 -RIP
    GTI- RIP
    A 45 AMG -RIP
    C63 C205

Member Array
    Car:
    RWD EG
    Thanks guys, I have found an integra (abs) 1 inch cylinder, but have to now get the booster into the firewall.
    to be honest the brakes are not as bad as we thought. the EG booster runs the Nissan brakes well enough for now.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VISyW2wbSJ4