Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Eg civic sedan

Eg sedan what are the lowest coilovers out there

Just recently decided to put my eg sedan from chopped springs to coilovers but I like the look of the car quite low and I don't want to buy a set of coils and have them not go very low I was just wondering who has low coilovers what brand they are or if there is a way to tell just by visually looking at coilovers before I buy them what's the lowest ones I can get

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Eg civic sedan
    Also I have 16x8 wheels and I wouldn't hate if the gaurd sat right on the tyres and I really don't want to go overboard on expensive coils either

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8, EF2
    Take a look in this thread: http://honda-tech.com/suspension-bra...77238/page146/

The majority will probably recommend Koni sport shocks, with Ground Control coilover sleeves with a 7" or shorter spring (just to be sure you get enough adjustment) and GC extended top hats. This achieves the two main things you need to go low: 1. Adjustment. The car will be nearly on the ground before you run out of height adjustment on the GC sleeves, and 2: Shock bump stroke. The upper control arms will hit the chassis before the shock bottoms out. So the only thing limiting your ride height is your tolerance for poor ride comfort and smacking your upper control arms and the underside of your car on stuff.

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic
    i have godspeed mono rs coils have atleast another 4cm drop all round. ride really good tbh, but how long they will last i have no idea had them for 7months now. sitting on 16x8 +20

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Breeze
    Any with dual height adjustable would be a good option something like BC zero2 N+ Pro-C etc