Pre Facelift to Facelift EK

Hey there guys, just wondering what parts would i need to Facelift my Pre Facelift EK?

I know that you'd need Facelift headlights, bar.

Would i need to change the fenders, etc? This is what I'm confused about.

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda EK4
    You would need to change to 99-00 front bumper, headlights, bonnet, fenders and grill. Basically the whole front end.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Save yourself the time and just stick to pre-facelift man. Its not worth going into spending the money on facelifting it then respraying the front end. The pre-facelift and facelift eks are priced roughly the same now a days.
    If i knew this much about cars back then i would of sticked to pre-facelift and invested that money into some handling mods

I was in the days where i wanted an "em1" look alike lol

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    As above, facelift headlights, grill, bumper, bonnet, guards... Possibly reo?

But, preface is better imo. As above said, you're better off spending the money you would spend on it, on some good handling mods, and a front lip. Car will look and drive better for the same price

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    You don't need a front reo, i done the conversion. everything lines up perfectly except the front bumper tabs on the rad support, you'll need to cut that tab off the rad support or do what i did and 'slice' the bumper tab on the bumper and it'll 'slide' in. This way i have an uncut rad support
    Genius....Rad Car......why not have both?

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsrea View Post
    You don't need a front reo, i done the conversion. everything lines up perfectly except the front bumper tabs on the rad support, you'll need to cut that tab off the rad support or do what i did and 'slice' the bumper tab on the bumper and it'll 'slide' in. This way i have an uncut rad support
    Ah, knew there was something out of the two that didn't work 100% (rad support or reo)
    Ah well, not too hard to fix